Formed back in 2003 the XKEC is this year celebrating its 17th anniversary, bringing together an international community of XK owners and enthusiasts from across 17 countries, making it the largest single model club of its kind that is dedicated solely to the X100 (1996-2006) and X150 (2006 -2014) models of the Jaguar marque.
WE HAVE MEMBERS IN: Australia, Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Holland, Japan, Luxembourg, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK and the USA.
Here on our website you will discover our event galleries, event listings and video's, model histories, book references, modified/engine detailing images, club shop, classifieds, how to register for our forum, find useful links to our club social media groups and other relevant sites and how to join/renew your membership. We hope it will leave you very much inspired and wanting to join our ever-growing XK community.
"More than just a club"
The image above shows one of our very first events back in 2003 at the old Jaguar Brown's Lane factory in Coventry. We then placed an article in Jaguar World magazine seeking out XK owners or enthusiasts who simply wanted to get together. We wasn't then expecting what followed!
Now, seventeen years later we are still going strong thanks to the ongoing support of so many.
Joining our club is quick and easy and costs just £40.00 for a 12 months membership (less than a tank of fuel). This entitles members to various BENEFITS including parts discounts, insurance discounts etc.
You can pay by various payment methods and all we then need from you is a completed application form in order for us to make communication. So why not JOIN / RENEW now !
Our exclusive member-only chat forum was created way back in 2004 and now contains a wealth of XK information and knowledge. The forum is a great way of seeking answers to any problems you may have or simply speaking to other members and making new friendships who share your same passion.
There are now well over 327,000 messages posted on the forum, with some 35,300 topics being discussed so register now.
We attend many club events each year across the whole of the UK for members and their families to enjoy. These occur both regionally and nationally.
We do anything from regional breakfast meets, evening meets, lunches, dinner dances, car shows, picnics, regional Christmas dinners, visits to country houses and gardens, motor museums and even UK and overseas tours to name but a few.
Our social side of the club is, we believe, our clubs biggest asset so come and join in all the fun !
Are you looking to purchase an XK then please take a look at our CLASSIFIED pages. Here you will find a number of XKs currently up for sale.
XK8/XKR PURCHASING GUIDES
Want advice on buying an XK? Then send us your email address and we will forward to you some useful purchasing advice documents.
Here you will find a wide range of items including our official club clothing range and other club related merchandise such as Keyrings, Caps, Paperweights, XK Brochures and even some back issues of our club magazine.
So why not treat yourself or purchase an ideal gift for a friend.
Take a look now !
Here in the XKEC we have a number of loyal and trusted individuals who help maintain the clubs overall professsional image and ensure a complete membership package for all our valued members to enjoy.
Click below to see Who's Who within the XKEC Team and how you can contact any of them individually via Email.
Entitled GROWLER the club's "on-line" digital magazine is a quarterly publication for all paid up members of our club. It includes 50 - 60 pages of technical articles, features on club events, company profiles, members stories, club news and more.
In the members-only section of this website members can view all the past issues of the digital magazine.
You will find here the complete history of all the XKs produced over the years. This includes all the standard models as well as all the Limited/Special Editions that were produced. If you want to find out more information about a particular model then this is the first place to look.
Our club office sits within the beautiful landscaped grounds of a former Rectory in Northfleet, Kent, UK. Come along and say hello or enjoy a coffee/tea with us, you will always be given a very warm welcome. You will also be able to see our vast collection of Jaguar XK brochures, our huge diecast XK model car collection (in all scales), original XK adverts, Jaguar Press Releases, postcards, books etc. To any XK owner or enthusiast this is simply XK heaven. Find us HERE or click HERE to see video of our Office
OFFICE OPENING HOURS: Monday - Friday 9am to 4pm
XK8/XKR ENTHUSIASTS CLUB (XKEC)
Unit 2 (Basepoint)
The Old Rectory
Kent DA11 8HN
Telephone: +44 (0)1474 886946 Email: email@example.com . Website: www.thexkec.co.uk
Here is a list of proposed events so far for 2020. Many more will be added as we go along so keep your eyes peeled...
· South Central Monthly Meetings (Berks) - 27 February2020
· South East Breakfast Meet (Kent) - 29th February 2020
· Goodwood Breakfast Club (Sussex) - 1st March 2020
· Anglia region evening meal (Norfolk) - Tuesday 3rd March 2020
· South East Evening Meet (Kent) - 11th March 2020
· Trouble House Breakfast Meet (Glos) - 14th March 2020
· Yorkshire Region Breakfast Meeting (Yorks) - 14th March 2020
· Western Shires Events Calendar for 2020 (Worcs/Glos) - 29th March 2020
· Coffee & Classics at the Classic Motor Hub (Glos) - Sunday 5th April 2020
· Lincolnshire and Rutland dinner meets Spring and Summer (Lincs) - 16th April 2020
· Annual visit to RN Historic Flight, Yeovilton (Somerset) - Saturday 25th April 2020
· RAF Museum Hendon (London) - 26th April 2020
· Lincolnshire County Wheels show (Lincs) - 26th April 2020
· Browns Lane (Midlands) - 2nd May 2020
· Sports Cars in the Park - Newby Hall (York's) - 3rd May 2020
· Deal Classic Car Show (Kent) - 23rd May 2020
· Bromley Pageant of Motoring (Kent) - 21st June 2020
· Western Shires Shelsley Walsh Hill Climb Nostalgia Day w/ Breakfast (Worcs) - June 21st 2020
· Heveningham Hall Country Fair (Suffolk) 27th & 28th June
· Simply Jaguar Beaulieu (Hants) - 28th June 2020
· Baston Car and Bike Show (Lincs) - 5th July 2020
· The Derby Charity Retro, New and Classic Car Show (Derby) - 5th July 2020
· Whitstable/Boughton Classic Motor Show (Kent) - 19th July 2020
· Sports Cars in the Park - Lotherton Hall (York's) - 19th July 2020
· Silverstone Classic (Northants) - 31st July - 2nd August 2020
· Helmingham Festival of Classic & Sports Cars (Suffolk) - 2nd August 2020
· Notts Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Notts) - 30th/31st August 2020
· Sports Cars in the Park - Castle Howard (York's) - 13th September 2020
· GROWLER XVII (Northants) - 18th-20th September 2020
· GROWLER XVII SATURDAY (Northants) - 19th September 2020
· Newstead Abbey Classic Vehicle Show (Newstead) - 27 Sept 2020
· Anglia (Norfolk) Christmas dinner & dance 10th December
Shown below are some images of our recent events. Enjoy...
The WINTER (December) 2019 edition of our clubs GROWLER quarterly digital publication is out now.
The front cover shows XKEC Western Shires Regional Officer Trevor Hodgetts, our joint winner of the 2019 "Regional Officer of the Year" award standing alongside his beautiful Carnival Red XK8 coupe.
Within the 52 pages the following feature articles can be found:
Plus there are the usual features from Regional News, Model Registers, Classifieds, Club Discounts, Event Reports, Forum News and much much more.
To give non members a brief idea of what they are missing out on with our clubs digital magazine we hereby provide you with free access to the sample below. We hope this will show the professional content provided each quarter and which will help you consider joining in our ever evolving adventure.
Click below to see what books that have been written over the years specifically about the Jaguar XK/XK8/XKR models.
Most, if not all, are now becoming more and more difficult to get hold of so those shown on our book page are there to simply give you some idea of what books have been written and what can possibly be purchased around the world. To assist any research we have included all the Titles, Publishers and ISBN numbers.